Buckwheat – Hulled/Dehusked
Automatic Discount on Bulk Food Orders per Line Item
- 5% Discount on 5kg to 9kg (Select the 1kg Size Option)
- 10% Discount on 10kg or more (Select the 1kg Size Option)
- Select the 1kg Size Option above and increase the quantity "+" past 5 or 10 units
- Discount is Automatically applied as the 1kg Size Option quantity is increased
- 5 Star Rating on HelloPeter
Originating from Asia, buckwheat is a fruit seed related to rhubarb and sorrel and has a unique triangular shape. Buckwheat is one of the healthiest, nuttiest and most versatile whole grains. It is a gluten free grain. Stored correctly in a sealed container in a cool, dry place, whole buckwheat can last for up to 12 months.
Buckwheat is an excellent source of magnesium, copper and manganese and contains 5.96 grams of protein per 45grams dry weight.
Buckwheat should be rinsed thoroughly before cooking. Add one part buckwheat to two parts boiling water and cook for 12-15 min.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.